Born: 22 November 1964, Livno, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Marital Status: married, father of two children
Name: Department of Oncology, Clinical Hospital
Address: "Split", Spinciceva 1, 21000 Split, Croatia.
Phone: + 385 21 556-129
Fax: + 385 21 556 460;
- University of Zagreb: M.D. l989; Ph.D. 1995;
- Oncology-radiotherapy specialist 1995.
- MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston
- Spent more than half of the year in three visits as Project Investigator, and Visiting scientist. Current
- Associate professor at Medical School Split,
- Head of Oncology Center at Clinical Hospital “Split”, Croatia;
- Visiting professor at Medical School Mostar (Bosnia and Hercegovina);
- Head of CCGCRO (Croatian Cooperative Group for Clinical Research in Oncology);
- Head of SEEROG (South-Eastern European Research Oncology Group);
- Head of County League against cancer;
- Member of a number of medical science societies and groups as SEEROG, EACR, COS, ESMO, ASCO, Fletcher society, EORTC.
- 10th International Congress of Radiation Research Young Scientist Traveler Award, 1995.
- World Association of Croatian Physicians Fellowship Award 1995 (MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA, February and March 1996.
- Croatian Science and Art Academy, Award for the best scientist in 2008 in bio-medical science
- More than 30 articles in refereed journals, and participated in more than 20 multicentre clinical trials as head or principal investigator.